Vorpal Hexapod Source Files
Arduino Source Code
- The Arduino source code is hosted on github: Vorpal Hexapod Repo on Github
- The latest stable release source plus a copy of all required libraries and some other useful files are on our source support dropbox page: Vorpal Hexapod Source Support Files
Scratch Extension Source
- The Scratch Extension source code is also on Github: Vorpal Scratch Extension Repo on Github
- The STL files for the official release are on Thingiverse.com: Vorpal Hexapod STL on Thingiverse
There are also STEP files there in case you want to edit using a tool that uses STEP. The accessories are linked off the main project and are each a different Thing, for example the Joust and Capture the Flag attachments are their own thing. You can search Thingiverse for "Vorpal Hexapod" and get them all quickly.
- The 3D model source files are on OnShape.com: Vorpal Hexapod Release 1 3D Models on OnShape.com
NOTE: Some models on OnShape, such as some new accessories, are still under development. When they are official we will release the STL files on Thingiverse.
Vorpal The Hexapod Quick Links
|Sign Up For Our NEWSLETTER||VORPAL FORUM: Join the Discussion|
Getting & Giving Vorpal