Arduino Source Code
- The Arduino source code is hosted on github: Vorpal Hexapod Repo on Github
- The latest stable release source plus a copy of all required libraries and some other useful files are on our source support dropbox page: Vorpal Hexapod Source Support Files
Scratch Extension Source
- The Scratch Extension source code is also on Github: Vorpal Scratch Extension Repo on Github
- The STL files for the current release are on our public dropbox folder: VORPAL FILES. Go to the STL subfolder, then there are further subfolders for the gamepad and robot files as well as accessories like sensor housings and game pieces.
- The 3D model source files are on OnShape.com: Vorpal Hexapod Release 1 3D Models on OnShape.com
NOTE: Some models on OnShape, such as some new accessories, are still under development. When they are official we will release the STL files in the shared folder.
Vorpal The Hexapod Quick Links
|Sign Up For Our NEWSLETTER||VORPAL FORUM: Join the Discussion|
Getting & Giving Vorpal